Ishasha Wilderness camp
Ishasha wildness camp is located in the heart of Queen Elizabeth National park near the Ntungwe River. The camp is the only lavish camp in the Ishasha sector and is famous for the tree-climbing lions.
The camp’s location is suitable for tourists planning to trek mountain Gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable forest national park and those planning Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale national park.
The luxury tents are self-contained structures located in the wooded
- Restaurants offer both Local and international.
- Restaurants have a well-designed lounge and Dining area.
- The camp offers Wake up calls.
- The camp has a fully stocked bar
- The camp is powered by solar lighting.
- The camp has a fire place to keep you warm..