Uganda Nature Walk buhoma community rest campalk Safari, Buhoma Community Walk
The Buhoma Community Walk unveils to you to the local people living close to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and their culture see locally made art crafts, Dances, Traditional cooking, Brewing, and the Herbal Medicines.
- The Buhoma Community Village Walk with your guide begins at Buhoma Community Rest Camp.
- The first stop is observing women create handicrafts at the crafts center
- See how tea is picked by the skilled pickers.
- Stop along the Muyaga River and see women washing
- Stop in the middle of a Banana plantation where there is local brewing demonstration using Bananas
- Traditional Healer -no, he is not a witch
- Visit the local Mukono Primary School and meet children and the teachers
- visit the Batwa Pygmy community