Chimpanzee Trekking Rules |Uganda Chimpanzee Trekking Regulations
Chimpanzee Trekking Rules: This covers the dos and don’ts for Visitors Chimpanzee tracking or carrying out the Chimpanzee Habituation Experience in Kibale Forest National Park or any sanctuary in Uganda. These rules are mainly created to protect the chimp’s trekkers.
Chimpanzee Trekking Rules and Regulations Uganda
- Keep an 8 meters Distance away from the chimpanzees
- Minimum Trekkers age and Habituation Experience is 15 years
- Abide by the Ranger’s instructions during the Trek.
- No Provocation of the primates.
- No eating of food, drinks, no smoking in the presence of the primates.
- Trekkers with flue, cough, diarrhea or illnesses that can be passed on cannot trek Chimpanzees.
- No Flash Photography Chimpanzees can get startled by this.