Fort Murchison Safari Lodge is a lodge owned by Dutch Located north of Murchison falls national park a protected area with the unique bird species.
Fort Murchison safari lodge is in former aswa lolim game reserve a short distance from the Murchison falls national park northern boundaries. The Lodge gives you a great view of the Albert Nile and green vegetation of Murchison falls national park.
Fort Murchison is near the Nile River with a great ambience
- The lodge is crafted with ancient architecture designs
- The lodge is an affordable with about 12 en suite rooms.
- The rooms are well furnished with en- suite bathrooms with hot water
- The lodge has very comfortable beds
- From the eco-solar water heaters.
- The lodge is ideal for midrange and the budget safari plan.